Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 55

wbc 4.7 hbg 11.1 hct 33.2 plts 137 Still no appetite.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

For those of you following Evelyn's(my mom)blog.....she passed away peacefully last night on 5/27/11 at home with her loved ones at her side. She will be dearly missed, but forever in our hearts.
xoxo
~julie

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers are with you...I will light a candle for your Mom and will remember her, and her brave fight. God bless you and your family...Bob in New York.

Mary Lou said...

Thanks Julie for the final note in your Moms blog. wow this just shouldn't happen. she was so precious and gentle. Love her so much

Shirley said...

I was shocked and saddened to read your entry Julie that your Mom passed away last month. I have been following her blog as I share the same illness. It is obvious in her blog how much she was loved and cherished. My most heartfelt sympathy and prayers to you and your entire family....Shirley Ann

(Caringbridge.org - file name = Shirleyann)

Anonymous said...

I miss my mom.....We had many donations made to the International Myeloma Foundation in her memory. I hope it will help others in some way.....I still like to visit her blog--she loved the computer! ~julie

Andy & Julie said...

MISS YOU MOM! XOXO

Vicky P said...

I had the pleasure of working with Evelyn, as well as caring for her when she was ill. She will forever remain in my heart. I am working with her beloved Dr. Goldman now at St. John Hospice. I know why she loved him so much. I really enjoyed reading her blog. God bless you and your family, Julie. I know that your mom is missed.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Vicky! That means alot to me!
~julie 3/20/2012

Olivia H said...

I hope your appetite returns soon.